PolyU Lean Launchpad Programme (LLP) 2021
Modelled after the US National Science Foundation I-Corps programme, PolyU Lean LaunchPad Programme (LLP) is a 10-week, evidence-based entrepreneurship development programme targeting the University’s researchers and research teams to search for potential market and application of their technologies.
Key highlights include:
- 1 on 1 Mentorship
- Project Grant for HK$20K
- “Out-of-building” Market Validation
- Opportunity for Overseas Exhibition
1pm, 4 August 2021 (Wed)
- Presentation Deck (with no more than 20 slides)
- CVs of all Team Members
- Copy of Student ID/Graduation certificate of each PolyU student/alumni
- Relevant Supporting Documents of the research project/technology (including but not limited to research paper published, invention disclosure, filed patent application, etc.)
Online Briefing Session
12:30 – 13:30pm / 23 Jul 2021 (Fri) / Online via ZOOM
Join our briefing session and know more! Sign Up Before 20 July 2021!
*The briefing session will be conducted online via ZOOM. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email with the web link and password for the briefing session on or before 22 July 2021.